Fees, Venues & Course outline
Christian Leadership Programme
This three-year BISA programme, offering bible based leadership studies, is aimed at Pastors, church leaders and lay workers who desire further training in the field of Christ-Centred preaching and church leadership. The Programme is also offered to selected applicants in correctional centres who have a desire to be trained to reach out to their fellow inmates.
Fees for the Christian Leadership Programme
The cost for studying in the CLP is R2200 per year. This works out to R550 per term. The fee includes all class materials and study notes.
Please note these fees are subsidised.
Where are the Lecture Venues?
- Window of Heaven Fellowship (Strandfontein), Click Here to view > MAP
- Emmanuel Baptist Church (Manenberg) , Click Here to view > MAP
- Montrose Park Bible Church (Montrose Park, Mitchell’s Plain), Click Here to view > MAP
- Litha Park Methodist (Khayelitsha), Click Here to view > MAP
- Christian Centre Church (Samora Machel), Click Here to view > MAP
- St Cyprians (Langa), Click Here to view > MAP
- Mfuleni High School (Mfuleni), Click Here to view > MAP
- Presbyterian Hall (Kayamandi), (NO MAP AVAILABLE)
- Anglican Church, Corner of Mapongwana and Dada Avenue, Site C, Khayelitsha, NO MAP AVAILABLE)
- Presbyterian Church (Wallacedene), (NO MAP AVAILABLE)
What will I study in the 1st Year?
Term Courses & Hours:
What will I study in the 2nd year?
Term Courses & Hours
What will I study in the 3rd Year?
Term Courses & Hours
Additional Saturday Seminars may include:
- 2 Corinthians
- Strategic Faith Planning
- Counselling (H/S Role in Church)
- The Bible… Basically
- Biblical Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Discipling the Family
- Total Hours of instruction: 300
If you think this type of training is for you, please contact us for registration details or call Rev Christo April on 021 788-4116
“Every Tuesday evening is a highlight for me as I am excited to attend classes. What stood out for me was that we are all from different churches, have different viewpoints (as we were taught), but came to realize that it’s not about us, but rather that God be glorified in our lives.” William Louw, 2015 CLP Graduate.
I have been given the confidence and tools to identify misleading or unbiblical principles or doctrine and now find myself able to answer some questions according to the biblical teachings and scriptures.” Michelle Cramer 2015 Graduate.